Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 22-08-2010, 05:15 PM #1

The stupid bitch Emma swore. I find it unreal how presenters swear. But I found some hilarious posts from the thread:

Quote:
I wonder how many people would seek out footage of this swearing, so they can get offended and then complain to ofcom and/or the Daily Mail.
Quote:
Well I had it on my Sky+ too, I heard George Lamb apologise for apparently nothing, but I just re-checked & sure enough, just after Emma tried to answer a question in the quiz & George gave the point to Sunshine & Lardy Sov to even up the score, if you listen carefully you can just hear Emma muttering...

"YOU *****ING ***** LAMB, I WORKED *****ING HARD TO GET THIS GIG YOU TW*T & NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK THICK...***** YOU YOU GREY HAIRED MOTHER *****ER I'M GONNA KICK YOU RIGHT IN THE NUTS AFTER THIS SEGMENT!"

It was shocking, really shocking...almost unbelievable in fact!
Face of an angel....mouth like a navvy that one!
Quote:
I always used to think Emma was one of us but after today I feel completely let down. She also snapped at Sunshine too man - Big Brother has completely corrupted Emma.

So I would complain to everyone. Nevermind OfCom and the Daily Mail; I will write to The Times, Hello, Heat, Now, What (is there a what magazine?), The Beano, New Statesman, Simon Cowell, Zig and Zag, Bill Gates, News of the World, Nelson Mandela, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Caroline Herschel, My Neighbours, that cat that wanders around my house, Steve from BB11, some of the bees that have come along to gather nectar for honey, Saga insurance company for the over 50s, The Dandy, A bus driver, Another bus driver, Vince Cable, Grace Dent, that blonde that tweets to Grace Dent, The Economist, National Geographic, Marcus from BB1 (or was it BB4?), Some Marvel Comics, the governator Arnold Schwarzenegger, the DVLA, Liza Minelli, Willi Boskovsky, Den Xiaoping, that scruffy looking cat weasel guy from last year's Big Brother who lied all the time and wanted to fleece money from Sophie Reade, Sree, 3D (Massive Attack), the Polar Bear I got sent free from the WWF, Aram Khachaturian, John Williams who wrote the Star Wars score amongs other things, Angel, Al Pacino, the guy who owns Sports Direct bargain sports equipment stores, Liam Howlett (creator of The Prodigy), NHS Direct, the Samaratins, Sophie, Rodrigo, Amnesty International, Superman and Batman at the same time, Frank from BB10, Natasha who won BB5, Victor and Jason and other Jungle Cats, Flood who is the producer of many great albums down the year especially during the nineties, that help line for people with impotency problems, that help line for people with STI problems, Lorna Wing, that girl who won dancing on ice with great legs and was in Emmerdale but now does odd jobs for This Morning, Lana Lang and Lois Lane, speaking of This Morning Holly Willoughby and Holly Willougby's Grandad who works with her on This Morning, Pete something or other and Zippy George and Bungle and also Sada BB1 and Sissy BB4.
Quote:
Definitely going to complain now.
Quote:
Thankyou for bring this outrage to my attention. I never normally watch television on a Sunday, but I'm glad you have let me know about this happening, as otherwise I would be completely unaware...

I am appalled and disgusted that once again, this 'cess pit' of filth, that Channel 4 keeps under its umbrella of 'Big Brother' manages to offend, disturb and generally bring a 'Bad Taste' to Sunday lunchtime.

Dont get me wrong, I understand that such language exists, but isn't this what the watershed is for?

I shall be making a strong complaint to offcom regarding this FILTH being delivered by Channel 4 on a SUNDAY of all days!

Fuming doesn't even begin to describe my vitriol ! No wonder they are thankfully washing their hands of this entire Big Brother debacle! Perhaps they can start showing re-runs of 'Songs of Praise' or something else more suitable for a SUNDAY, the LORDS day !

Yours faithfully, Disgusted (Mrs)
The Vicarage,
Bagshot on Thames
Quote:
I wonder if it was subtitled , I feel sorry for the deaf , they're the ones who will be most offended , and what about deaf children , won't somebody please think of the children !!!
Quote:
I was more offended by the show itself.
Quote:
But with my hearing aid and computer on at top volume, and myself being inches from my computer (Via kneeing on the desk) I managed to be offended !

Offcom on speed-dial...

WOOT WOOT!
http://www.ninjacloak.com/index.php/...d5dce7bb918029 1 minute in

Last edited by _Seth; 22-08-2010 at 05:16 PM.
_Seth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010, 05:51 PM #2
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
The stupid bitch Emma swore. I find it unreal how presenters swear.
Well, I was going to mention that, but I didnt bother because then I would have been swamped with 'two wrongs dont make a right' and that.

Funny how noone appeared to care when emma swore (by mistake also)..however, because JJ(son of the devil it appears) does it, its the crime of the century.

Last edited by Vicky.; 22-08-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bomb, crabeyes, drops, e4, john james, live, moron